Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Lovesick

Found a bunch of blog posts that I never published.  Here's one of them from 4 July 2014:

Well... who knew... eHarmony works.  lol  I was really starting to have my doubts.  Their methods are so different than the other dating sites I tried.  But they matched me to an amazing man who has become the love of my life.  Wow.  Still stunned. :-)

After eH matched us, we started the "interview process"... going through the 4 stages of questions... ending with emailing, texting then phone calls..... many hours long texting and phone calls.  When we went on our first date, I think we were both already smitten beforehand.  And that first hug in the parking lot of Texas Roadhouse?  Magical.  It was as if all of the pieces just fell into place.... I'm fairly certain actual sparks flew when we kissed :-)

As they say, the rest is history.  We have been inseparable ever since.... despite the 3 hr geographical distance....if we're not together, we're on the phone, texting, facebooking...

No comments: