Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Attitude of Gratitude

Found some old blog posts that I never published.  This one is from 18 April 2009:

I am thankful for friends (& family) who help me find my voice again. My inner voice, the real Jeannette..... not the voices of guilt & regret, doubt or criticism, insecurity or betrayal ...... but rather the voice of the optimist and the believer.... the laugher & the smiler .... the one behind bright eyes who have seen sorrow but still shines, not letting the light be extinguished...... the one who knows she is loved beyond measure by the only One Who truly matters. :-) A princess, a warrior, a lover & a fighter Not the voice of a martyr or a victim.... but rather the voice of a survivor & an overcomer.

Right now, I'm listening to Bob Marley. It's good "chill" music while I work on my room. "No woman, no cry


No comments: