Sunday, September 08, 2013

No Discipline Seems Pleasant


 

“Isn’t it piercing to realize that God not only knows where we live, but also knows the gutters into which we crawl! He will hunt us down as fast as a flash of lightning. No human being knows human beings as God does.” – Oswald Chambers, from My Utmost for His Highest
Ah yes... I can attest to the flash-of-lightning-hunting-down thing! lol And I want to say, "Lord! Just this once? Just this once can I do this without getting in trouble? Please?" He says, "No. Any more questions?" lol Then I might throw a hissy fit and He patiently waits and says, "Are you done yet?....Yeah? Now go splash some cold water on your face & get moving girl." Being Princess isn't always about tiaras & pretty ball gowns. It often comes with a helmet & combat boots. lol  And a lot of muck & mire to tramp through.

No comments: