Thursday, May 16, 2013

Baseball Pants

I just amaze mahself sometimes.  Liam had to be at the ball field @5. His ride was coming here earlier than that.  At 4:30, he realizes that his baseball pants (white) didn't get washed. [The kids just started doing their own laundry.  It's a brand-new concept to them. lol  It doesn't come naturally.  But with me recovering from a 2nd surgery in 6 weeks, Angela working full time & Brian in San Antonio, they have to do it.]  

So, my sensitive one starts ....whining.  Blech.  These pants look like something out of a Tide commercial... ketchup stands splattered (at least I hope they were ketchup), mud ground in every place imaginable....just filthy.  So, I "SHOUTed" at them, put them in the washer with baking soda & some bleach, and ran it on the shortest cycle (which I helped along. lol)  Threw em in the dryer.  His ride picked him up, dropped the boys off, then came back to pick up the pants, which looked........BRAND-SPANKING NEW!  


The boy doubted his Momma.  Puh-lease, doesn't he remember who I am? ........ Wonder Woman! lol

No comments: