Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Today

Today's Goal:  to go one step further & farther than I think I can.  :-)

Fibromyalgia is kicking my butt lately.... but it forgets that I kick back.  lol   When my body tries to stop me from challenging myself, I want to say to it, "you and what army is gonna stop me".  I spent a lot of downtime this past Spring & Summer, recovering from 2 surgeries. My mind is raring to go.  I have to remind myself that I am healthy and strong.  Sometimes, I give myself "permission" to take a break "later".... ie:  "just finish this round of paperwork and then you can take a mini-break later".  It helps.  Often, I don't even remember the break.  lol  It's my way of getting that distraction out of my brain and laying it aside, so it doesn't overpower me.

Today..... one more step than I think I can.  Me & God got this..... most of the time, it's just Him, though, carrying me.... and that's just fine with this Princess.  <3 br="">

No comments: