Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lotsa Sheer Randomness....

.....cuz that's how I roll. :-) Like the bumper sticker I saw, says (saw says?):
"I'm not random. I just have many thoughts." Also, there's the 'interruption factor'.... barely a cerebral thought goes through my head without being interrupted by one of my sweet cherubs... or someone at the door... or the phone ringing. I'm thankful that I am so 'loved' but *DANG*... is there such a thing as being loved too much? lol Well.... I think not. When I consider the alternative..... well... in-ter-rupt A-WAY. Thinking is overrated anyways, don't ya think? lol

Okay, so let the randomness begin! lol Picture this: the Easter Bunny is drunk... he goes stumbling through my living room, tripping over toys, shoes, furniture... falls down and his stash flies every which-a-way..... that's what it looks like happened in my living room right now. :-)..... plastic egg halves, assorted candy and small trinkets, Easter basket grass, candy wrappers.... everywhere. We went to the Easter Egg-stravaganza at the Rec Park in our community and those kids cleaned UP! So much fun! I'll write the details on the kids' blog but here's one of the pictures.

No comments: