Friday, December 26, 2008

Ah.......

I'm back home with my peeps and all feels right with my world. These are my roots and reminders of who I am, where I've come from and what I'm made of. I am incredibly blessed to have the family that I have.....it's a big one, but it's an amazing one. We live, laugh and love..... and "quarrel" :-), snort (from laughing too hard) and hug.... It's the HUGS that I miss the most. We're an affectionate bunch and no matter how old I am (and yes, it has been established that that is "old as dirt"), everything seems to fall in place when I get a good solid hug from my Mommy or my sisters. I love you, guys.

2 comments:

Angie said...

You forgot to mention "pee" a little bit when we laugh too hard. :)

Angie said...

Happy New Year, my friend. I am really praying that 09 is our year to meet in person!!

Love you -- and I'm always praying for you.